Lurtis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using (www.lurtis.com) website (hereinafter referred to as “the site”, “the website”), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lurtis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1, 2017.
What we collect
You do not have to provide personal information to use the website. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the website (for example, to sign up for a newsletter or order products or services from Lurtis), we may require that you furnish some personal information. We collect this information from you through the website only when you voluntarily provide it to us. We may collect the following personal information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In addition to this personal information Lurtis may collect other non-personal information related to the navigation sessions through the site:
- Environmental variables: such as OS version or web browser. These environmental variables are collected by most websites, and can be used to optimize your experience on the website
In relation with the information collected through the site, we inform you that the fields of the forms marked with * are mandatory. In case that you do not fill in these fields with the appropriate data, Lurtis could not manage your request.
By filling in the form with the requested data, you guarantee that the data are authentic, exactly and true. You will be responsible for the incorrect data and of the damages that might suppose to Lurtis.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Authentication procedures required to maintain user service accounts.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Provided that you have clicked the box included in this regard on certain forms, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. .
- Whether you participate in a Promotion through our website, you should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate, as they may contain additional important information about a sponsor’s or other third parties’ use of personal information about you. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of information about you conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall prevail.
Except as explained in this Policy or in agreements with our customers, Lurtis does not sell, rent, license or share personal information of our customers with others outside Lurtis for non-Lurtis purposes without your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by letter addressed to Av. Carlos V, 113 1-A, Mostoles 28938, Madrid (Spain) or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your ID or equivalent official document in both cases.
Lurtis is a European Company, and is not intended to subject Lurtis to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the Spanish legislation or any derived law or regulation coming from the EEE. Lurtis does not represent or warrant that the website or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the Spanish courts. Those who choose to access the website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the website’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.